Yes, Bolivia’s 2019 election was problematic. Here’s why.

Irfan Nooruddin reports for The Washington Post: The last 5 percent of the vote count, which favored Morales substantially, is very different from the trendline for the other 95 percent of the count. On Oct. 20, 2019, Bolivia held a presidential election. To win on the first round, the winner had to secure an outright electoralContinue reading “Yes, Bolivia’s 2019 election was problematic. Here’s why.”