A. Villafan and ERBOL report and printed in Pagina Siete:
Statements by the former Minister Chacon to the prosecution, according to the MSM
Evo and ministers monitored what was happening in Chaparina
REPRESSION. The attorney Aida Camacho indicates that the responses of the former defense minister to questioning from prosecutors, contradict what the Vice President said.
The MSM attorney and prosecutor in the Chaparina case, Aida Camacho, said yesterday that statements by Cecilia Chacon, former defense minister, in this case belie the statements made by Vice President Álvaro García Linera on the repression of the VIII Indigenous march.
On April 10, 2013, García sent a written note in response to questions from prosecutors. There he said that ignored the events that occurred on September 25, 2011 in Chaparina.
However, according to Camacho’s lawyer in the research-notebook on March 6, the former Minister Chacon, said that Deputy Minister of Coordination with Social Movements then, César Navarro, Minister of Government Sacha Llorenti, Vice President Alvaro Garcia Linera; and President Evo Morales, along with Chacon, were monitoring the violent repression of indigenous people marching in defense of TIPNIS in 2011.
“Everyone was in the presidential house, listening to Llorenti reports, indicating that the march had been broken up, that the indigenous people were going to be transported, that roads were blocked roads and other reports that were granted to those present,” said Chacon in her statement, according to Camacho. Explained that this “monitoring” was held at 20:00 which belies the version of García Linera stating that neither he nor the President nor Sacha Llorenti had knowledge about the operation of September 25, 2011.
“These statements are in the research-notebook belie the written statement sent by the Vice-president to the prosecutors and [this leads us to] we remember his words [VP] after the repression which indicated that he knew who had issued the order,” said Camacho to ERBOL network.
The lawyer said that the prosecutors with the set of statements should process the revocation that was given to former government minister, now diplomatic representative to the United Nations.
On August 2, 2012 Sacha Llorenti was excluded from the investigation process. “We must reverse the judgment favoring Llorenti but this government helds in absolute secrecy and the parties that have participation can not do anything,” said Camacho to ERBOL.
TRUTH MUST BE KNOWN, the master minds of the brutal aggression MUST PAY for it!!!! No wonder former minister Chacon resigned to her public office!!