Bolivia Agribusiness Market Insights and Outlook Report to 2025 (Q3 2015) – Forecasts of Bolivia Coffee, Cotton, Grains, Dairy, Fruits, Proteins, Sugar, Nuts and Oilseeds
The new report from Food and Beverage Market Reports has been published today. It provides updated in 2018 year analysis of food and beverage industries.
“Bolivia Agribusiness Market Insights and Outlook Report to 2025 (Q3 2015) – Forecasts of Bolivia Coffee, Cotton, Grains, Dairy, Fruits, Proteins, Sugar, Nuts and Oilseeds” provides complete research on the Bolivia agribusiness value chain. The report provides information on Bolivia agriculture products, food, companies and factors driving the industry outlook to 2025. The report provides key trends anticipated to shape the future of Bolivia agribusiness markets in the medium to long term future. Bolivia agribusiness market is compared in supply, demand, investment and growth indexes with its peer markets in the region. Further, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats confronting the companies operating, expanding and planning to enter Bolivia agribusiness are detailed.
The comprehensive research work provides yearly forecasts of consumption and production of coffee, cotton, dairy, fruits, grains, livestock, oilseeds, tree nuts to 2025 along with the imports, exports, yield, acreage, consumption patterns details.
Macro economic and demographic characteristics of Bolivia agribusiness market including GDP, population, inflation and others are analyzed along with forecasts to 2025. Information on leading companies across the Bolivia’s value chain along with latest industry developments and their impact on the players is analyzed in detail.
– Bolivia agribusiness snapshot detailing the key market facts in 2015
– Key trends driving the future of farming, processing, distribution and retail companies to 2025
– Benchmarking of Bolivia agribusiness investment environment with peer markets
– SWOT analysis of operating and expanding businesses in Bolivia agribusiness sector
– Yearly Production and consumption forecasts from 2000 to 2025 for–
– Coffee (coffee green)
– Dairy (Butter, Cheese, Fluid milk)
– Fruits (Apples, oranges, grapes, pears, raisins, lemons, peaches and tree nuts)
– Grains (Corn, rice, wheat, barley, millets, oats, sorghum)
– Meat (Pork, poultry, beef)
– Oil seeds (coconut, palm, soybean, sunflower, cotton, peanut and rapeseed)
– Imports, Exports, yield, acreage, number, consumption by sector, processing and other details for 2015
– GDP, Population, inflation forecasts
– Key companies and their agribusiness profiles
– Latest industry news and their impact on infrastructure and operating companies
Bolivian Thoughts opinion: Current Bolivian government must stop using agricultural export quotas as a means to negotiate evo’s illegitimate permanence in power. Enough with demagogue and populist government failures!
Businesses need security and law compliance from the same government to plan investments, let alone a better control if not stopping road blockades which really hamper our competitiveness.