This cartoon appeared in El Diario on June 13, 2011. It reflects how we view current Bolivian politicians, both in and outside the government structures. In the cartoon a girl asks the group who is trying to step the balloon that portrays Bolivia. She wants to know what they are playing at/with? One of them replies “the one who explodes the balloon will get admiration…!!” And, so go we on… The girl appears in western fashion clothes while the group portraits indigenous/farmer origins. I believe that is not meant to be racist but a way to display how new politicians behave, regarding Bolivia’s well being. There was another cartoon in La Prensa today, portraying public transport drivers beating those who did not go on strike, as cavemen.
- RT @GonzaloCHavezA: Desde la alcantarilla del gobierno: Porque les dan tanta bola si están mal preparados, distorsionan la realidad, miente… 8 hours ago
- RT @Sp0rTista: Comencemos a utilizar #FuturoSeguro en todas nuestras redes sociales para mostrar al mundo la realidad de @evoespueblo Un E… 8 hours ago
- UMSA declares the Chepete-Bala project unfeasible bolivianthoughts.com/2019/09/21/ums… https://t.co/GCG3Pf0FFE 17 hours ago
- Porvenir, without future bolivianthoughts.com/2019/09/20/por… 1 day ago
- FAN: fires in Bolivia burned down 4.1 million hectares bolivianthoughts.com/2019/09/19/fan… https://t.co/ZGmyx4CF2J 2 days ago
- Bolivian court restricts publication of poll showing tight re-election race for President Morales… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- La involución de la mano de evo ... su legado ... twitter.com/CQLimbert/stat… 3 days ago
- Un estólido evo y su desproporcionado egocentrismo twitter.com/alopezescarre/… 3 days ago
- OAS Says Lula Forced the Company to Undertake Bolivia Construction Project bolivianthoughts.com/2019/09/18/oas… https://t.co/Navy2837O3 3 days ago
- UMSA declares the Chepete-Bala project unfeasible
- Porvenir, without future
- FAN: fires in Bolivia burned down 4.1 million hectares
- Bolivian court restricts publication of poll showing tight re-election race for President Morales
- OAS Says Lula Forced the Company to Undertake Bolivia Construction Project
- The jaguar, in the shadow of death
- Bolivia: the largest informal economy
- Fire in Chiquitania: the world could help better but evo’s egocentric behavior ruins it all!
- Bolivia election poll sparks blowback after rivals appear to gain on Morales
- Bolivia wildfires torch two million hectares since August
Thanks for your opinion!
Bolivian Thoughts on Bolivian food reflects our mes… Criolla on Bolivian food reflects our mes… Bolivian Thoughts on Due to lack of coherent polici… Johanna Flaquer on Due to lack of coherent polici… Bolivian Thoughts on Ivan Guzman de Rojas, the geni…