FLSmidth receives cement plant order in Bolivia
FLSmidth has received an order from Fábrica Nacional de Cemento SA (FANCESA) for the supply of equipment to facilitate a complete cement production line with a capacity of 2,100 tonnes per day including plant design, procurement, and civil engineering services. The plant will be located in Sucre, the constitutional capital of Bolivia.
The order includes a complete range of equipment from crushing to packing and loadout. FLSmidth`s supply also includes equipment from product companies of FLSmidth, such as planetary gear units from FLSmidth MAAG Gear, fabric filters from FLSmidth Airtech, packing plant from FLSmidth Ventomatic, control system and plant automation from FLSmidth Automation, and weighing and metering systems from FLSmidth Pfister.
“The project underlines FLSmidth`s strength as the leading supplier of the most productive and energy-efficient equipment and technology for the cement industry,” says Group Executive Vice President, Cement Division, Per Mejnert Kristensen.
- Order size: more than $75 million USD
- Scope: a complete state-of-the-art cement production line with the latest environmental pollution control systems and technology for the highest levels of maintainability – all backed by FLSmidth`s proprietary automation systems for increased productivity and optimised energy consumption
- Equipment: ATOX® 35.0 vertical mill for raw grinding, ROTAX-2® rotary kiln with low NOx ILC calciner, FLSmidth® Cross-Bar® 8×38 cooler, and OK(TM) 30 vertical mill for cement grinding
- Plant capacity: 2,100 tonnes per day
- Customer: Fábrica Nacional de Cemento SA (FANCESA)
- Geography: Sucre, Bolivia
- The order will be fully executed by Q1 2018