Business Wire reports:
Bolivian Insurance Industry Governance, Risk and Compliance Report 2016 – Research and Markets
The Governance, Risk and Compliance – The Bolivian Insurance Industry report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Bolivia.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
– An overview of the insurance regulatory framework in Bolivia.
– The latest key changes, and changes expected in the country’s insurance regulatory framework.
– Key regulations and market practices related to different types of insurance product in the country.
– Rules and regulations pertaining to key classes of compulsory insurance, and the scope of non-admitted insurance in Bolivia.
– Key parameters including licensing requirements, permitted foreign direct investment, minimum capital requirements, solvency and reserve requirements, and investment regulations.
– Details of the tax and legal systems in the country.
– Understand key regulations and market practices pertaining to various types of insurance product.
– The Bolivian insurance industry is regulated by the Autoridad de Fiscalización y Control de Pensiones y Seguros.
– 100% FDI is permitted in the Bolivian insurance industry.
– Composite insurance is not permitted in Bolivia.
– Non-admitted insurance is prohibited in Bolivia.
– Key classes of compulsory insurance include motor third-party liability insurance and professional indemnity insurance for insurance brokers.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Governance, Risk and Compliance
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulations
2.3 Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
2.4 Compulsory Insurance
2.5 Supervision and Control
2.6 Non-Admitted Insurance Regulations
2.7 Company Registration and Operations
2.9 Legal System
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xhlnbm/governance_risk
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716